A downloadable game
“Daisy Starfall is the wisest mouse I know, but she no longer visits the village. To consult her, you must cross a small pond and climb the stairs to her observatory.”
A miniature Mausritter adventure. Players cross a small pond and explore a series of burrows to consult a hermit oracle. Useful as a short introductory session or can be dropped into an existing campaign.
- Five locations as the players climb to Daisy's observatory
- A telescope made from old pipes and lost spectacles
- Introduces a wise hermit mouse, Daisy Starfall, who can act as a questgiver or recurring character
- Random tables to help GM's determine favours Daisy might request and the source of the psychic messages she receives
- Meet an antisocial eel named Bertram and a nest of luna moths
This adventure is a tri-fold pamphlet prepared for the Rittermarch game jam.
Notes for GMs
- Ensure players are aware they can see Bertram's pond from the slippery chamber. If someone slips and sets themselves on fire, the stream is available to put themselves out — although Bertram might have other ideas.
- Bertram is a powerful creature and Daisy is fond of him. Consider nudging players to find ways to cross the pond that don't involve combat. This might involve feeding Bertram tasty treats or building an improvised bridge.
This is an independent production not affiliated with Losing Games. It is published under the Mausritter Third Party Licence. Mausritter is copyright Losing Games.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.